This is the website policy of nonzerosum BV with registered office at Guldensporenpark 120, 9820 Merelbeke, VAT BE 0688.999.314 (hereinafter “nonzerosum”). The website and the content of the website are managed by nonzerosum.
The use of the website www.nonzerosum.be is subject to the following provisions. Access to and use of this website implies that the user accepts the following without reservation. If the user cannot agree with the following provisions, we ask the user to leave the website. We have the right to modify these provisions at any time, without notice.
- The use of the website does not create any legal partnership.
- The information on this website is intended only to provide general information about the activities and services of nonzerosum. The information is not adapted to personal or specific circumstances and therefore cannot be considered as professional, personal or legal advice towards the user. Nonzerosum makes no guarantee or representation regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information on the website.
- The contents of this website, including contact information, layout, copy rights, designs, logos, brand names, trade names, drawings, internet domain names, texts, images, photographs, etc. are protected by intellectual property rights used by or owned by nonzerosum. These intellectual property rights are not transferred in any way to the user accessing the website and the user is not allowed to copy, transfer or distribute the content of the website.
- Nonzerosum will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information made available through the website is complete, true, accurate and updated. However, nonzerosum assumes no responsibility in case inaccuracies should occur. In these cases, or if certain information is not available, nonzerosum will correct it as soon as possible. If the user discovers any inaccuracies in the information provided on the website, he or she may contact nonzerosum at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The content of the website, as well as any hyperlinks to third party websites, may be modified at any time, without notice. The contents of the website cannot and must not be used for any purpose.
- Nonzerosum does not guarantee the proper functioning of its website and cannot be held liable in case of the (temporary) non-functioning or malfunctioning of its website. In any case Nonzerosum is not responsible nor liable for the content or the website of any third parties referred to on its website.
- Nonzerosum cannot be held responsible or liable for direct or indirect damages caused by access to or use of the website or by the information or recommendations mentioned on the website.
- All disputes with or arising from the use of the website shall be governed exclusively by Belgian law and the courts of the judicial district of Ghent shall have exclusive jurisdiction.